Everyone seems to have a favorite season. Catie, the 3rd grader, is always wanting to know my favorite season, or color, or animal. My favorite season is… well…..spring when the weather is nice and the bugs aren’t out. Or maybe summer, I love the fresh mornings, I love the heat, I love the gardenings
Category: Yoga News
Sep 19 2019
My view from “work”. My work for the last 3 weeks has included weed eating ski trails. And the view is mostly down. Change the perspective, and look up!!! The sky has been blue, the trees are green, red and yellow. The moon has put on an amazing show. I am so grateful for the work I get to do.
Sep 06 2019
Let the magic begin. Whether it is in a sky lantern, or the chirp of a cricket. Magic and prayers are where you are willing to see or to look. Magic, prayers and miracles. They occur everyday, all around. Be aware. What happens when you decide to see things differently. “The problem is not the problem, the
Aug 27 2019
I was asked this week for two things.
- The saying above. Here you go. And….
- Since there is not an evening class on Monday, Labor Day, September 2nd, we are going to have a class on Tuesday evening, 5:30-6:45pm ,slow flow.
- August 28th, Wednesday 9-10:15am, slow flow
- August 30th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- August 30th, Friday. 9-10:15am, slow flow
- August 31st, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- September 2nd, Monday, 9-10:15am, slow flow