Let the magic begin. Whether it is in a sky lantern, or the chirp of a cricket. Magic and prayers are where you are willing to see or to look. Magic, prayers and miracles. They occur everyday, all around. Be aware. What happens when you decide to see things differently. “The problem is not the problem, the
Category: Yoga News
Aug 27 2019
I was asked this week for two things.
- The saying above. Here you go. And….
- Since there is not an evening class on Monday, Labor Day, September 2nd, we are going to have a class on Tuesday evening, 5:30-6:45pm ,slow flow.
- August 28th, Wednesday 9-10:15am, slow flow
- August 30th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- August 30th, Friday. 9-10:15am, slow flow
- August 31st, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- September 2nd, Monday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
Aug 23 2019
This inch worm was under the sunflower vase on the window ledge in the studio. It also happened to be right in front of my mat when I was practicing today. I looked at the inch worm in this position for about a half hour. It reminded me of the Lulu lemon logo. You may see something completely different. This little
Aug 09 2019
Living in Peru, Vermont gives us an advantage for snow and cold in our snow pocket. But on the gardening side of the seasons the peas are blooming, and we are eating peas, finally, in August.
With the beginning of August comes the feel of fall. The air changes. Fog in the mornings and heavy dew. Crickets are chirping,