Year 3 of Covid-19 and we are all tired of this illness. Unfortunately Covid-19 has not gone away. Yes, the severity of symptoms is less but the chance of catching it or passing it on is greater than ever and winter is its prime season. The elderly and immunocompromised are still at risk of catching it from asymtomatic carriers. Though we are easing off on our policy we are keeping the following rules:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Change your boots in the car, the Covid shed or the warming room.
- The warming room will be open to change your footwear, for rental boots or a quick warm up, but no gear can be left in there. Please plan on eating in your car, the Covid shed, or at a picnic table by the fire pit.
- The small “ski shop” will be Wild Wings personal only.
- Rental boots can be changed outside or in the warming room.
- Masks are optional.
- A good way to avoid unnecessary contact is to buy your pass online though you can still pay when you get here and we will also have passes available in the parking lot on busy days.
Pretty much the same info with photos:
The warming room will be open for rental boots, or a short break. I am going to insist you leave your belongs and boots in your car. (That is going to be a forever change.)
Passes are available online and in the parking lot.
The small “ski shop” will be Wild Wings personal only.
Masks are optional.
We also have a fire going in the fire pit most days with benches to sit on around it.
Everyone on the Wild Wings staff is vaccinated and boosted and boosted.
Our goal is to get you skiing and to keep everyone safe.