Year 4 of Covid-19 and other respiratory illnesses. Though we are easing off on our policy we are keeping the following rules:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Change your boots in the car, the Covid shed or the warming room.
- The warming room will be open to change your footwear, for rental boots or a quick warm up.
- The small “ski shop” will be Wild Wings personal only.
- Rental boots can be changed outside or in the warming room.
- Masks are optional.
- A good way to avoid unnecessary contact is to buy your pass online though you can still pay when you get here and we will also have passes available in the parking lot on busy days.
Pretty much the same info with photos:
Passes in the Parking Lot or Right from Home
Passes are available online and even in the parking lot on busy days.
The small “ski shop” will be Wild Wings personal only.
Masks are optional.
An Outdoor Place Gather
We also have a fire going in the fire pit most days with benches to sit on around it.
Everyone on the Wild Wings staff is vaccinated and boosted and boosted.
Our goal is to get you skiing and to keep everyone safe.