Wild Wings 2021-2022 Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Stay home if you are sick. Please use a mask if you go to the barn to get rentals. Practice social distancing. Please put your boots on in your car, or in the Covid Shed. We are committed to safe skiing.
Travel in Vermont:
Though Vermont has relaxed it’s quarantine requirements, the state still offers information and links for travelers: Vermont Travel Guidelines.
This is how we are operating this year to keep people safe. Subject to change based on new knowledge or stuff happening we can not control. Rest assured everyone on the Wild Wings staff is vaccinated and boosted. Our goal is to get you skiing and to keep everyone safe.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Help us expedite getting you and your party on the snow sooner by doing as much as possible online. Before you leave home you can purchase tickets and rentals online.
- Warming room will be closed. Plan on changing into your boots in your vehicle, or the “covid shed.”
- A mask is required to get rentals. We will be selling rentals/passes at the rental shop, to ski/boot/pole rental people. You will be staying outside, trying on boots in a roofed area with an open door. You will not be going inside. All transactions will be thru an open door.
- If you just need a day pass you have 2 choices:
- pay in the parking lot.
- pay online before you get here and pick up your passes from the parking lot pass hander outer. (Yep, I really did just write that.)
- And expect changes and refinements to the system. And, thanks for helping keep everyone safe! Be the first to know of any changes by subscribing to Wild Wings Skiing News. Subscribe form is in the right column.