Wild Wings is following State of Vermont Covid-19 safety guidelines.
If you are familiar with this page and are just looking for our form, find it here:
Masks on until you are on the trails. Practice social distancing. Stay home if you are sick. You will need to put boots on in your car, including rental boots. We are committed to safe skiing.
Fill out a contact tracing form online.
We are following State of Vermont Covid-19 protocols. This is the list of protocols is for all skiers.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Help us expedite getting you and your party on the snow sooner by doing as much as possible online. (Those who don’t may have to wait in line!) Before you leave home:
- fill out our Contact Tracing Form (buttons on this page)
- purchase tickets and rentals
- You will be asked if you have filled out our Contact Tracing Form online where you must affirm that you comply with the State of Vermont quarantine policy. The State requires us to keep your contact info for 30 days. You will have to fill out our form every day you ski.
- A mask is required at the parking lot/base area and anywhere you aren’t able to maintain a safe distance from other people.
- Groups for rentals, of more than 4, please wait in your vehicle and choose a representative to talk to the parking lot attendant for further instructions.
- Warming room will be closed. Plan on changing into your boots in your vehicle, or the “covid shed.”
- We will be selling rentals/passes at the rental shop, to ski/boot/pole rental people. You will be staying outside, trying on boots in a roofed area with an open door. You will not be going inside. All transactions will be thru an open door.
- If you just need a day pass you have 2 choices:
- pay in the parking lot (in the “covid shed” on snowy days.)
- pay online before you get here and pick up your passes from the parking lot pass hander outer. (Yep, I really did just write that.)
- And expect changes and refinements to the system. And, thanks for helping make everyone safe!
Contact Form We Require
You can fill out a form from home or in your warm car with your smart phone. The State of Vermont requires us to keep your contact information for 30 days from the day you ski. Please fill out the following form every day you ski so we have a record of which days you ski for contact tracing purposes. Thanks for your cooperation.