The dirt road in Peru is in great shape for a bike ride! The ride starts at Wild Wings and winds around Peru, Londonderry, Landgrove and Weston for 40 miles. Some class 3 and class 4 roads with a little bit of pavement. This ride is coordinated by our friends Jack and Marybeth Bailey, parents of Shane. See below the schedule more about the ride.
- June 30th, Saturday, NO YOGA, the RAS ride. See info here.
- July 2nd, Monday, 9-10:00am slow flow
- July 2nd, Monday, 5:30-6:30pm slow flow
- July 3rd, Tuesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- July 4th, Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- July 4th, Wednesday, 9-10:00am, slow flow
- July 6th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- July 6th, Friday, 9-10:00am, slow flow
- July 7th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30, slow flow
Ride with a Purpose – All Proceeds go to Vermont Rare
I started this endeavor four years ago now as a passionate cyclist with a cause. Searching for answers, challenged with the parallels between gravel riding/ racing and the rare disease journey and educating myself as well as others, about childhood rare disease. I am not a charity but work directly with Vermont Rare, Rasopathies Network, CFC International amongst others to educate people on rare disease and finding ways to improve the lives of young people that live with a rare disease. So if you to are passionate about something; enjoy strong community and friends, do things with a purpose, love to ride and are excited about a new challenge, RAS Gravel might be the perfect fit!