Update: I have my new hip. It is a great new hip. New hip on Monday, the 18th. Home the 19th. Gretchen was here to be the nurse for the week. That made this whole process easy. I am up and around some. I am going to teach this week. But I am shortening, or keeping all classes 1 hour. I will be sitting while I teach and I am still using the crutches to get around.
- June 25th, Monday, 9-10:00am slow flow
- June 25th, Monday, 5:30-6:30pm slow flow
- June 26th, Tuesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- June 27th, Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- June 27th, Wednesday, 9-10:00am, slow flow
- June 29nd, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- June 29th, Friday, 9-10:00am, slow flow
- June 30th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30, no class
- And remember Saturday, the 30th, the RAS ride. See info here.
The picture above is Ian and Graham on the new little bike track. Ian built it down in the new field and it looks fun. Ian has had a small excavator here and has smoothed out and worked on the Turkey, Woodcock, and Grouse. But he also built this little track.