Why I Wake Early, Mary Oliver
Hello, sun in my face. Hello, you who make the morning and spread it over the fields and into the faces of the tulips and the nodding morning glories, and into the windows of, even the miserable and crotchety-
best preacher that ever was, dear star, that just happens to be where you are in the universe to keep us from ever-darkness, to ease us with warm touching, to hold us in the great hands of light- good morning, good morning, good morning.
Watch now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness.
I love this poem, I love the sun loving everyone equally. Even the miserable and crotchety! Me and you! And everyone inbetween.
Wednesday 7:30am class will be cancelled until spring. Thanks!
- February 2nd, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- February 4th, Monday, 9-10:00am, slow flow
- February 4th, Monday, 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- February 5th, Tuesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- February 6th Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, NO CLASS til after winter
- February 6th, Wednesday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- February 8th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- February 8th, Friday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- February 9th Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- February 11th, Monday 9-10:15am, slow flow