For the last few years during the month of February I participate in Sharon Salzberg’s Real Happiness Meditation Challenge. Sharon has been teaching meditation since 1974, she has a calming, reassuring voice. She offers a 28 day guided meditation program. Either through an online program, during February. Or by using Sharon’s book, and practicing at your own pace. The book title is Real Happiness. If you would like the emails and you are too late to sign up, talk to me, I can help you out.
For me this is an opportunity to check in with myself. Listen to a voice talk me through the process of sitting quietly and finding, seeing different ways to calm my breath, my thoughts and my brain. Sharon is very non-judgmental in her talking and reminds me to be more forgiving of myself. Sometimes we just need a push in the right direction. This is mine.
If you are breathing, you can meditate. Sharon Salzberg
- February 9th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- February 11th, Monday, 9-10:00am, slow flow
- February 11th, Monday, 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- February 12th, Tuesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- February 13th Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, NO CLASS til after winter
- February 13th, Wednesday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- February 15th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- February 15th, Friday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- February 16th Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- February 18th, Monday 9-10:00am, slow flow
- February 18th, Monday, 5:30 NO CLASS, Just this Monday! President’s Day.