Yep, it is time to do the schedule again. A good friend, Carol, once said,” nothing like a good rut.” I try to remember that as the days slide into weeks, into months, etc. Sometimes our days are repetitive, sometimes the changes are unsettling. How we deal with it all is what matter. Grace, or not. Seems pretty simple, We make most things harder, if it is harder then there is a reason not to practice, much less succeed. So it may be simple, but that doesn’t really mean it is easy. A rut or not. Practicing paying attention is where to start.
The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become. author unknown.
- February 16th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- February 18th, Monday, 9-10:00am, slow flow
- February 18th, Monday, 5:30-6:45pm, NO CLASS, Just this Monday! President’s Day.
- February 19th, Tuesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- February 20th Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, NO CLASS til after winter
- February 20th, Wednesday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- February 22th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- February 22th, Friday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- February 23th Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- February 25th, Monday 9-10:00am, slow flow
- February 25th, Monday, 5:30, slow flow