My new favorite Mary Oliver poem. Above is the abbreviated version. The middle lines left out are beautiful too. Besides, when I am alone I can become invisible. I can sit on the top of a dune as motionless as an uprise of weeds, until the foxes run by unconcerned. I can hear the almost unhearable sound of the roses singing.
And the tree in the background is up on the Goshawk. How often I ski or walk by it and don’t really see it. Slow down hear the singing!
- Saturday yoga the 10th and the 17th of March, 8:30-9:30am.
- Monday 9-10:30am flow
- Monday 5:30-6:45pm slow flow
- Tuesday 7:30-8:30am sore and stiff
- Wednesday 7:30-8:30am sore and stiff
- Wednesday 9-10:30am flow/restorative
- Friday 7:30-8:30am sore and stiff
- Friday 9-10:30am flow
- Saturday 8:30-9:30am slow flow