Look closely at the schedule for the next week, I have cancelled the 9am class on Monday and on Wednesday, the 7:30 and 9am classes. Thanks for understanding!!
The picture above are fiddlehead ferns. They are tasty. Make sure you know what you are doing when you pick them. And cook them correctly! They need to be cooked twice. Blanche and then saute. I always hope to have some ramps and some morels to go with the fiddleheads.
- May 5th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- May 7th, Monday 9-10:30am, CANCELLED
- May 7th, Monday 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- May 8th, Tuesday 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 9th, Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, CANCELLED
- May 9th, Wednesday, 9-10:30am, CANCELLED
- May 11th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 11th, Friday 9-10:30am, flow
- May 12th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am sore and stiff