Do you have any idea how freaking lucky you are? Are you grateful for the breath you just took, or the clean water you just consumed? Just, stop, and think about the gifts we have in our lives every moment, every breath of every day.
And, now, I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to get a new hip. Whew! The Doctor said, “N” stage arthritis. But, when I looked it up, it was “end stage arthritis.” I am not half way through the alphabet, I am at the end. I am done. So, since I can’t go for a walk anymore, and the pain keeps me up at night, and since they cannot just give me knew cartilege. I get a new hip. Not a big deal, a couple days off my feet and I will be good as new. I promise to do exactly what they tell me to do, and I will be skiing by next winter. Yoga interuption to be announced as I figure out who is around and who can help out. Surgery is the scheduled for the time of year when Bobby is around. I’ll let you know. In the mean time, get to class, tomorrow, or next week. What else is there to do until the snow melts.
- April 28th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- April 30th, Monday 9-10:30am, flow
- April 30th, Monday 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- May 1st, Tuesday 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 2nd, Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 2nd, Wednesday, 9-10:30am, flow
- May 4th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 4th, Friday 9-10:30am, flow
- May 5th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am sore and stiff