Wild Wings is hosting the RAS ride gravel grinder is the 29th of June. You still have time to sign up. 42 miles of gravel and dirt. A great time!! All to raise money and awareness for Shane and rare diseases. Our friend, Shane is below, on the right. Check out this link for more info. I have heard a rumor Shane might even be on his bike at the beginning. If he bikes, I guarantee I will cry! So if you are a biker, or know a biker, look into entering!
- June 22nd, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- June 24th, Monday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- June 24th. Monday, 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- June 25th, Tuesday, 7:30-8:30am sore and stiff
- June 26th, Wednesday 9-10:15am, slow flow
- June 28th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- June 28th, Friday. 9-10:15am, slow flow
- June 29th, Saturday, No class today. We have the RAS bike ride. See link here for info.