Click on “read more” for a current yoga schedule.
Robins are either very trusting or not very smart. I built the woodpile in the picture. I am notorious for woodpiles that tip over. The day after this picture the pile fell over. Ian wants to get me a plum. I throw wood on the pile and build in a hurry. I know they only have to stand until we move the wood somewhere else. And, I just always think I am doing an ok job. Ian keeps saying step back and look at the big picture. Maybe I am a little like the robins and I prefer to think that I just trust the wood pile to stay there, just like the robins trust their nest and their eggs to stay where it is built. Or maybe we should all step back from time to time and look at the bigger picture. Is it straight? Will it stand the test of time? Maybe I need a plum.
- May 19th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am slow flow
- May 19th special class with Samual Whiting Wim Hof Method Fundamentals, 11am-4pm. Click on link for more information.
- May 21st, Monday 9-10:30am, flow
- May 21st, Monday 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- May 22nd, Tuesday 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 23rd, Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 23rd, Wednesday, 9-10:30am, 1/2 flow, 1/2 restorative
- May 25th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- May 25th, Friday 9-10:30am, flow
- May 26th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am slow flow
- May 28th, Monday, Memorial Day 9am flow
- May 28th, Monday, 5:30pm, NO class!