Why I Wake Early, Mary Oliver
Hello, sun in my face. Hello, you who made the morning and spread it over the fields and into the faces of the tulips and the nodding morning glories, and into the window, of, even the miserable and the crotchety-
best preacher that ever was, dear star, that just happens to be where you are in the universe to keep us from ever-darkness, to ease us with warming touch, to hold us in the great hands of light- good morning, good morning, good morning. Watch now how I start the morning in happiness, in kindness.
Yoga on Saturday, March 24th, 8:30-9:30am and March 31st, 8:30-9:30am.
- Monday 9-10:30am flow
- Monday 5:30-6:45pm slow flow
- Tuesday 7:30-8:30am sore and stiff
- Wednesday 7:30-8:30am sore and stiff
- Wednesday 9-10:30am flow/restorative
- Friday 7:30-8:30am sore and stiff
- Friday 9-10:30am flow
- Saturday 8:30-9:30am slow flow