Chuck and Ian have been wanting this for a while. Chuck tells me I can drive it instead of my beloved 4 wheeler and it won’t hurt my hip. I love my 4 wheeler, I hope he isn’t right.
We also have a new groomer coming. This new piece of equipment is what you pull behind the Polaris. A Yellowstone Track Systems groomer called a ginzu.
Here is what I know:
- It is 108″ wide, and has 2 track setters.
- It had to be driven across the country, from West Yellowstone, MT in a big truck.
- It was delivered today to White River Junction. And a nice man named Harry is going to drive it here on Friday.
- Harry is going to supply some of the wiring and electrical parts to make the groomer work remotely from inside the warm cab.
- There are some parts we will have to go find.
- Chuck ordered a tow bar that the UPS man dropped off yesterday.
- It did not come with a hook to pull the groomer, because we don’t know exactly what we need.
- Seems to me we have a lot still to do to get this up and running.
- I am guessing it will happen fast with the snow that is in the forecast.