An x-ray of my new hardware. The new hip is great and I know at a point in the near future it won’t hurt. But this is a process and I am 1 month in. Another month or 2 and I should be good to go. The next picture you see of my hips will be skiing. I can walk a mile on my crutches, not really much fun. I can go almost a half mile per walk with ski poles, walking, walking, walking. I am rocking physical therapy with my main man Dan. And this weekend I will be watching Gretchen participate in her first Iron Man. A pretty darn good summer.
The picture below are chanterelles. I really like them sauteed with scrambled eggs. The garden is going crazy. With my gardening time limited Chuck has weeded out the sunflowers like crazy. The veggies are looking good.
- July 20th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- July 20th, Friday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- July 21th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30, NO CLASS
- July 23rd, Monday, 9-10:15am NO CLASS
- July 23rd, Monday, 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- July 24th, Tuesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- July 25th, Wednesday, 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- July 25th, Wednesday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- July 27th, Friday, 7:30-8:30am. sore and stiff
- July 27th, Friday, 9-10:15am, slow flow
- July 28th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am slow flow
- July 30th, Monday, 9-10:15am slow flow