This picture is from May 2, 2017. I hadn’t tilled the garden yet, and had not put in any manure yet. Look at the rhubarb, on this side of the garden, leafed out and getting ready to grow. The light green in the trees are sugar maples flowering, the red tinged trees are red maples. Get ready because here we grow, I mean go.
Check the schedule carefully, studio closed in the middle of the month for my homeland pilgrimage.
- April 7th, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am, slow flow
- April 9th, Monday 9-10:30am, flow
- April 9th, Monday 5:30-6:45pm, slow flow
- April 10th, Tuesday 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- April 11th, Wednesday, no classes
- April 13th, Friday, no classes
- April 14th, Saturday, no class
- April 16th, Monday, no classes
- April 17th, Tuesday, no class
- April 18th, Wednesday, no classes
- April 20th, Friday, YES 7:30-8:30am, sore and stiff
- April 21st, Friday, 9-10:30am, flow
- April 21nd, Saturday, 8:30-9:30am slow flow
****Studio closed while I am away to visit my mom, April 11th – 18th. No classes, Wednesday April 11th through Wednesday, the 18th. Classes resume April 20th, that is a Friday.