We are following State of Vermont Covid-19 protocols. This list of protocols is for all skiers.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
2. Use the state map of approved counties. Quarantine if necessary.
3. You will be asked to affirm, on a piece of paper (we have to keep for 30 days), that you are from a green county, or have followed the State of Vermont quarantine policy. This form will include your contact info. If you do not have a season pass, you will do this every time you ski.
4. A mask is required at the parking lot/base area and if you aren’t able to maintain safe distance from other people.
5. Warming room will be closed. Plan on changing in your vehicle.
6. We will be selling tickets/rentals thru a window, credit card, cash or check. If you only need a trail pass, it can be purchased from the parking lot attendant with cash or check.
7. And expect changes and refinements to the system. Thanks!