"I will love the light, for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."
~ Og Mandino
• Yoga is a physical practice accessible to everyone.
• Vinyasa is a more athletic style of yoga.
• Nothing is mandatory.
• Nothing is expected. Start by getting on your mat.
• Wear something comfortable. Cotton can become heavy when wet. Baggy tees get in the way during a Downward Facing Dog.
• Hydrate well throughout your day.
• The room is kept warm but not hot.
• There are yoga mats free to borrow - but having your own is best. (Cleanest)
• There are props available - blocks, straps, bolsters and blankets.
• Classes are designed to be accessible to everyone - so beginner's & intermediate students all practice together.
•Arriving 5-10 minutes early is easier for everyone.
• If you have a question please ask!! We are here to help you improve your practice.
See Yoga schedule and newsletter.
Questions? 802-824-6793 0r
Wild Wings Ski Touring Center and Yoga
PO Box 132
246 Styles Lane
Peru, VT 05152